Back to Funding Main Page
A*STAR is pleased to announce the call for proposals in the area of Remanufacturing.
The aim of this call for proposals is to provide directed funding to advance collaborative research capabilities and technologies that will enable the development of a sustainable remanufacturing industry.
In this programme, SERC will selectively fund projects that address critical technologies for remanufacturing of combustion engines and equipment in the following 3 thrusts:
- Non-destructive inspection and analysis of used and salvaged parts
- Critical process technologies for salvaging used parts
- Enabling technologies for efficient remanufacturing operations
Please click here for more details.
- A*STAR will invite PIs who have submitted their proposals for a presentation on 29 April 2011 using the PowerPoint template as provided.
- PIs whose White Paper have been shortlisted will be invited to submit a Full Proposal.
- This call for proposals is open to researchers in all local public sector research organisations, universities, polytechnics and A*STAR-funded research institutes and centres.
- Researchers can select the subject of their projects within the identified areas and preferably have industry partners with whom to collaborate.
- It is strongly encouraged that proposals should have multi-disciplinary / organizational research teams.
- The duration of each project should not be more than 3 years.
Please forward the documents to NUHS Research Office by 18 April 2011, 5pm.
** Please do not staple the hardcopy forms. Kindly use paperclips/ binder clips to bind them together instead.