The aim of this grant call is to provide seed funding to support pilot studies and generate preliminary data to improve the chances of competing successfully for the 2013 NMRC TCR grant funding.
The maximum funding quantum for each project is:
| Capped Amount
|| Maximum Duration |
Only PIs who intend to submit new TCR applications and not PIs of current TCRs who are seeking renewals of their TCR are eligible to apply. The criteria for application are:
- The lead PI should be a clinician-scientist and either an Associate Professor (and above) or an Assistant Professor with an outstanding research track record
- The lead PI should have demonstrated continual success in grant funding e.g. IRGs
- PIs who have current large research program funding e.g. NRF CRPs, NMRC CG, should utilize current funds to generate results, if possible, rather than to seek new seed funding
- The project should be multi-disciplinary and straddle both bedside and bench
- Besides the Theme PIs, the team should consist of at least 10 co-investigators.
Please submit the following (hardcopy & softcopy) to NUHS Research Office by 12 noon, 28 June 12 - Thursday:
The white paper should also demonstrate that the seed-funded project can enable the research team to compete for TCR 2013 funding.
Please contact the following staff if you have any enquiries: