We are pleased to announce a Harvard - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and National University Health System seed grant call funded from Yong Loo Lin Trust.
The seed funding aims to further strengthen the collaboration between the two institutions. To apply, there must be 1 Principal Investigator from each institution and funding can be split between the two PIs. The PIs are expected to develop the grant further into a large competitive grant.
• The research proposal MUST be a collaborative project between NUHS and Harvard BIDMC
• NUHS applicants for the Harvard BIDMC-NUHS Seed Grant must be full time NUS staff (Asst Prof / Assoc Prof / Prof) or NUH staff (Consultant and above)
• Harvard BIDMC applicants must be full time staff (Asst Prof / Assoc Prof / Prof)
• It is expected that the results generated by the research will allow PIs to apply for more substantial research grant funding at the National level.
• Expected output are:
- Training graduate students
Please submit the following documents to NUHS Research Office, and email 1 softcopy to Grant_RO@nuhs.edu.sg by 5pm, 6 Feb 2012 (Mon).
Note: Original signatures of NUHS/NUS PIs and HoDs are required for both forms. For signatures of Harvard BIDMC, faxed/scanned signatures or an email of acknowledgement from the relevant party is sufficient.
There will be a joint review process by both institutions on the scientific merit of the proposals.