We offer a Job Shadowing Programme for JC-level students who are interested to find out more about the healthcare sector.
The programme – which spans two to three days – will give students a better idea of what it is like to work in a hospital, and the challenges and satisfaction that come with it.
As there are limited attachment places in the hospital, we will prioritise JC-level students, especially those who have graduated or are completing the final year.
Interested applicants, please refer to the attached application form.
Applications will only be processed if all of the following documents are submitted:
1) Application form
2) A write up on why you are interested in a Job Shadowing experience at NUH and what you hope to learn
3) Health Insurance certificate
4) Proof of immunisation for Chicken Pox and MMR
5) Latest education transcripts/results and CCA records endorsed by school
6) Verification letter from school stating student status
Please direct all queries to Attachment_application@nuhs.edu.sg