We offer a Job Shadowing Programme for JC-level students who are interested to find out more about the healthcare sector.
The programme – which spans two to three days – will give students a better idea of what it is like to work in a hospital, and the challenges and satisfaction that come with it.
As there are limited attachment places in the hospital, we will prioritise JC-level students, especially those who have graduated or are completing the final year.
Interested applicants, please refer to the attached application form.
Job Shadowing -Application Form and Guidelines.pdf
Applications will only be processed if all of the following documents are submitted:
1) Application form
2) A write up on why you are interested in a Job Shadowing experience at NUH and what you hope to learn
3) Health Insurance certificate
4) Proof of immunisation for Chicken Pox and MMR
5) Latest education transcripts/results and CCA records endorsed by school
6) Verification letter from school stating student status
Please direct all queries to Attachment_application@nuhs.edu.sg